Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Introduction: Welcome to my blog, or attempt at a blog:

Dear Lord, give me the strength to write this blog well, to touch someone else with my daily writings, ramblings & photos. Let this blog be my strength to finally find the courage to write Marissa's story when YOU say I am ready to tell her story, our story. In the meantime, I pray that this blog will move others to want to make a difference in the life of a child.

I believe in living by these words: With GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE
Without Faith and Hope, there is nothing to live for.

With 8 children some days are more blessed than others, I am far from perfect, but I love my children and would do anything for them. I believe that they are all unique and should never be treated like cookie cutters. They all have strengths and weaknesses, don't we all, but they are all worth it!

Current Book I am reading: What Happens When Women Say Yes to God, by Lysa Terkeurst
You can read Lysa's Blog and more about her at: http://www.Proverbs31.org

Favorite Quotes & Sayings:
Live, Love, Laugh, Smile

Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God-- Bob Pierce
I would add: Let my heart be MOVED by what breaks it, to make a difference in this world.

We can do no great things, only small things with great love--Mother Theresa

Never wake up angry, never go to sleep angry
Live with J.O.Y. always present in your mind: Jesus, Others, Yourself......

May God Bless & Keep you always in His loving hands.....


No comments:

Post a Comment