Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ava's "Winter Program" "The BIG CHILL"



OMG, Ava's Winter Program was a HOOT!  She did a great job, as did all the other 1st graders.  This has to be one of thee best school programs I have ever been to and with 8 kids, I have been to a few.  Ava LOVES performing, that is for sure!  I am so proud of her.  I have known for a long time that she loves to sing, dance, be the center of attention, but WOW, she WOWED me tonight with her wonderful smile, her love of life, the stage and making people smile and laugh just watching her.  It was so good to have a little alone time with her as well and it was so good to just have a few moments to just saviour the moment, to saviour her silly laugh and to just love this little girl who God has blessed our lives with.  Some of the photos are blurry, I do not have a very good camera, nor do I have a steady hand, but I did try and I did get a little video as well, so will post both when I figure out how.  I could not believe how well she did honestly, she knew all the words to the songs AND all the hand motions and she did so well.  Did I tell you already how proud I am of her?
One very blessed mom!  

No comments:

Post a Comment